Natural Cleaning Tools
Cleaning can be just a little bit fun and a whole lotta eco-friendly with our range of cleaning tools to complement our natural cleaning products. From Retro Kitchen, we have the Swedish Dish Cloths designed to replace around 17 rolls of paper towel. Made from Cellulose & cotton, they're biodegradable at end of life and can be machine washed up to 200 times before they start to break down. Coconut fibres are used as a great scrubber in our Ecococonut and Safix ranges.
Made from coconut fibres, naturally biodegrades.View Product$3.95
- Made from coconut fibres, naturally biodegrades.View Product$3.95
Made from coconut fibres, naturally biodegrades.
Replace around 17 rolls of paper towel. Machine washable, biodegradable, no plastic packaging.View Product
Regular Price: $6.95
Special Price $3.50
- Made with plant based cellulose
Extend the life of your Laid Back 2.0 handle by replacing worn heads.
Replaceable heads mean a smaller eco footprint. Also compatible with the Laid Back 2.0 sponge heads.View Product$12.95
- This iron-shaped grout brush makes one of the most unpleasant household chores a breeze. The outer softer bristles...View Product$9.95
- This waffle fibre cloth has been uniquely designed for heavy duty cleaning such as that required for the bathroom...View Product$7.95
- This microfibre cloth is ideal for cleaning windows, stainless steel (appliances) and glass.View Product$7.95
Clean and dust with these reusable cloths made from 100% natural plant based pulp rescued from agricultural...
Made from recycled materials, this bottle brush cleans the inside and the outside at the same time!