Natural Dog Shampoo
Why is it important to choose a dedicated dog shampoo for your furry kids? There's two main reasons. Firstly, humans and dogs have a different optimum skin pH level. Humans are around 5.5 which is on the acidic side and the average dog is around 7, but it can vary. Disrupting the pH balance of your dogs skin can make it a potential breeding ground for bacterial infections. Secondly, there are many essential oils that are not pet friendly. Oils commonly used in human shampoo products like Peppermint, Ylang Ylang or Thyme can be harmful to dogs.
We have seen this category change over the years and now it's predominantly plastic free. New Zealand brand Ethique have both a scented and unscented natural shampoo and a conditioner bar.
- No more struggling with bottles, try the easy to use shampoo bar for dogs & horses. No essential oils.
- No more struggling with bottles, try the easy to use conditioner bar for dogs.
- Plastic free & made with natural moisturising ingredients and pet safe essential oilsView Product
Regular Price: $13.95
Special Price $10.46
- A complete doggy 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner for your furry friend.
- Waterless pet shampoo freshens fur when a bath isn’t possible.
- Pet odour eliminator spray helps neutralize odours.