Natural & Organic Sunscreen for the Body
The natural sunscreen in this category has been both formulated and priced to be used from head to toe. They are reef save and zinc oxide based, forming a protective barrier on the skin to reflect the suns rays away from the body. They all have an official SPF rating from the TGA and filter out harmful UVA and UVB rays. Natural sunscreen is formulated to leave a film on the skin and not to rub in completely. They are highly effective when applied correctly. Depending on the brand, they can potentially leave a slight white cast on your skin. If you're swimming, we recommend you apply just a little thicker and do just that. For those who find zinc oxide based sunscreens drying on the skin, one of the oilier formulas, Wotnot, may suit you the best. The 'perfect' one sitting in the middle of the dry to oily scale is the sunscreen from Simple As That.
Can you use the sunscreen in this category on your face? Absolutely. If you have sensitive skin or if you're wearing susncreen on your face every day, you will be best jumping to the natural face sunscreen category (link below) as they are formulated with more nourishing ingredients.
- Non-greasy, ultra moisturising, rubs in to be completely invisible. Suitable for sensitive skin.View Product$29.95
- Formulated specifically for delicate skin and children with the same protection as the original.
- Filters 98% of UVB rays. Broad spectrum UVA & UVB coverage. 4 hours water resistant.
Suits kids 6 months and up, water resistant for 3 hours.
- A hydrating sunscreen using only 9 ingredients that are sustainably sourced or certified organic.View Product$42.00
- Filters 98% of UVB rays. Broad spectrum UVA & UVB coverage. 80 minutes water resistant.
- A clean sunscreen for the whole family, including infants 3 months and over.View Product$29.95
- The formula you love is now tinted. Plastic free, vegan, SPF50 and rated 4 hours water resistant.View Product
Regular Price: $31.95
Special Price $22.37