- Shatter Resistant Oven Safe Tempered Glass Container
- 100% Air & Liquid Tight BPA Free Lid with Easy Open & Close Snap Lock Lids
- Oven Safe up to 230°C (glass base only)
- Microwave*, Freezer & Top Rack Dishwasher Safe
- Stain & odour resistant
Glasslock glass food containers are the perfect choice to store food and cook food in the oven or microwave*, then pop left overs in the fridge or the freezer without the need to transfer it to a new container.
Glasslock comes in a variety of sizes & shapes. The different sizes in each shape (round, square & rectangular) are nestable in your cupboard when not in use to save on storage space, as are the round mixing bowls, great news for kitchenware junkies with limited cupboard space!
Pack includes the three rectangular containers that are nestable and stack away inside each other when not in use.
1 x 485ml rectangular container | 148mm x 99mm x 57mm
1 x 970ml rectangular container | 177mm x 131mm x 68mm
1 x 1730ml rectangular container | 208mm x 162mm x 79mm
Made from - Shatter Resistant Oven Safe Tempered Glass (base), BPA Free polypropylene & silicone seal (lid)
Tips for use & care
- Hand wash or use a mild cycle in the dishwasher using the top rack.
- Avoid abrasive scourers
- Not suitable for use on hotplates
- The silicone seal in the lid can and should be removed for washing to avoid water being trapped and mould growing.
- Avoid severe & sudden temperature changes. (ie: frozen meals should be defrosted before putting back in the oven)
- If using the lid in the microwave, ensure it is unlatched & loosely sitting on top. Open away from the body to avoid scalding
- When using in the freezer, only fill to a maximum of 80% as food & liquids expand when frozen.
- This product is covered under warranty for 1 year due to manufacturing defects. Call 1800 252 624 for further information.
*Note: For health reasons, we don't recommend the use of microwave ovens (refer to Health Home, Health Family for more information). However, if you do need to use one, we highly recommend it's done in a glass food container and not a plastic one and try to avoid cooking protein in a microwave oven.