Cedarwood Essential Oil and Essential Oil Blends
The Cedarwood tree is native to cold climates, thrives in high altitudes and can grow in excess of 100 feet tall. In line with its size and strength, the essential oil that is extracted via steam distillation from the wood of this tree can bring about feelings of wellness and vitality while relaxing the mind and body.
Cedarwood essential oil is a natural insect repellent, and therefore is found in many natural insect repellent products. It is well suited to placing in an aroma diffuser in your home after a long day, along with other grounding and relaxing oils like Frankincense.
Unwind at the end of the day, pimp a relaxing bath, diffuse at night.View Product$54.00
Provides a natural barrier for your skin when going outdoors. Prediluted for topical application directly...View Product$20.00
Provides a natural barrier for your skin when going outdoors. Prediluted for topical application directly...View Product$41.00
- Orange, cedarwood, bergamot, geranium - for balance, emotional stability and unity. Certified organic.
- Lavender, cedarwood, palmarosa, geranium, bergamot, chamomile - for stress, peaceful sleep and anxiety. Certified...
- Marjoram, orange, frankincense, thyme, cedarwood - for soothing coughs, colds & congestion.View Product$24.95
- Soothing support for sleep and de-stressing, with earthy, floral & citrus notes. Certified organic.
- A perfect balance of premium florals and citrus. Like a warm hug from your best friend. Certified organic.
- A blend of 9 oils including citrus, woody oils and florals. Certified organic.