Bergamot Essential Oil and Essential Oil Blends
The bergamot is a citrus fruit roughly the size of an orange, but yellow or green in colour that only grows in certain parts of the world based in its unique soil and climate needs. From the rind of this fruit, Bergamot essential oil is cold pressed. The essential oil has a citrus scent with slight hints of spice and floral and is said to be both uplifting and calming at the same time.
It can ease tension when diffused, has purifying benefits for your skin, is perfect in natural massage oil blends and is the key component of everyone’s favourite organic tea flavour, Earl Grey (in addition to black tea). Always dilute when applying Bergamot oil to your skin and avoid direct sunlight and UV rays for 12 hours when applying directly to your skin.
- Emotional support for life changes experienced by women. Bright citrus and floral notes. Certified organic.
- Support creativity, prosperity & fulfilment, with earthy and citrus notes. Certified organic.View Product$24.95
- Orange, cedarwood, bergamot, geranium - for balance, emotional stability and unity. Certified organic.
- Lime, mandarin, ylang ylang, bergamot, spearmint - for clarity, certainty and positive outlook. Certified organic.
- Orange, lavender, mandarin, ylang ylang, patchouli, bergamot - for worries, distress, anxiousness. Certified...
- Orange, lavender, bergamot, patchouli, vetiver, chamomile - for anxiety, behaviour, nightmares. Certified organic.
- Soothing support for sleep and de-stressing, with earthy, floral & citrus notes. Certified organic.
- A musky, warm, spicy, soft and sweet aroma that blends with your own body chemistry to create a unique scent for...View Product$51.00
For soothing and calming effects during a woman's menstrual cycle.View Product$41.00
A herbaceous, fresh and woody blend from the Emotional Aromatherapy range formulated to promote feelings of...View Product$28.00