Natural Hand Sanitiser
Some traditional hand sanitizers use triclosan as the active ingredient to kill germs. There is research* to suggest that tricloscan can pose an issue. We are a triclosan free zone at Shop Naturally and all our hand sanitisers use a minimum of 60% alcohol and a blend of essential oils as the active ingredients. Please note, a hand sanitiser is only needed when you don't have access to soap and water. Washing your hands with soap and water for 20-30 seconds is more effective. A hand sanitiser is only needed when you're out and you're touching things other people are touching and you can't wash your hands.
* Click here to read an article from the Mayo Clinic on avoiding triclosan.
The information on this page has been updated for the coronavirus in March 2020
- LIMIT 1 PER CUSTOMER - extras will be removed. | An effective germ killer without the use of harsh chemicals like...View Product$9.85
- Refill any spray bottle - made with 70% bio-alcohol, water, aloe and essential oils. Glass bottle with metal cap.View Product
Regular Price: $18.00
Special Price $9.00
- Up to 70% off. Check each size for discount. NOW IN STORE - 62% alcohol gel available in pocket size, 2 pumps and...View Product
Regular Price: $4.50
Special Price $1.35
- An effective germ killer without the use of harsh chemicals like triclosan. Keep one in your bag for those times...View Product$9.85