Bi-Carb Free Natural Deodorant
For those who have tried a natural deodorant and given up due to skin irritation or still stinking, please don't give up just yet. For some, going through an Armpit Detox is all that's needed. For others, using bi-carb soda in the skin is a permanent skin irritant. There are plenty of effective natural deodorant choices on the market without the use of bi-carb soda. Woohoo Body has their Mellow paste which is also free from any essential oils, so there's no irritation to sensitive noses either. Barrier Boost from Black Chicken Remedies is also very popular along with sensitive sticks from Schmidts and Crystal deodorants.
How do these bi-carb free deodorants work? Many of them will use magnesium oil, in fact, you can apply the roll-on magnesium oil from Amazing Oils to your pits directly for effective odour control. If you have one in your gym bag and you forgot your deodorant, it's a great tip (hand sanitiser also does the trick).
- Made from natural mineral salts, this Crystal deodorant neutralises bacteria at it's source to prevent body odour,...
- Not too sure what hair or skin type you have? Why not look at the sampler range?View Product$19.95
- Stay fresh and confident all day long, without baking soda. Unscented for super sensitive skin.
- Enough to test drive for 2-3 weeks. Bi-Carb Free for Sensitive PitsView Product$4.95
Now packed in a tin. Bi-carb free with charcoal for sensitive pits. 100% natural, vegan, Australian made...View Product$16.95
- The bi-carb free version of Axilla Paste for sensitive skin.
This product is no longer available please visit ourView Product$18.00Made from natural mineral salts, this Crystal deodorant spray neutralises bacteria at it's source to prevent body...Made from natural mineral salts, this Crystal deodorant spray neutralises bacteria at it's source to prevent body...Four mood enhancing scents added to the Axilla formula. Limited Edition while stocks last.View Product
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $23.16