- Home >
- Natural Value Dual Surface Cellulose Sponges 4 Pack
You qualified for a FREE GIFT. CLICK HERE to see what's available and add to your cart.
Thank you, your email has been sent.
UPLOAD YOUR OWN PHOTOS TO EARN ECO REWARD POINTS
Read 2 customer review(s)
- Reviewed by Juliette / (Posted on 2/06/2020)
- I find the size of these comfortable - great thickness, and not large and clumsy: sits easily and neatly on the border between the two kitchen sinks and is still stiff when wet, making it stay put. Also, the natural colour palette of these sponges works better in my kitchen than the colours of ordinary supermarket sponges. I feel better that I use natural cellulose now. I actually prefer these to the ones I used to buy in the supermarket, and they are well priced, and so far they appear to last and remain in tact.
- Reviewed by mmmmmmm / (Posted on 15/09/2019)
- I looked everywhere online for a natural sponge, a lot of sponges are made with chemicals and this one is made from a plant, I think with food not having chemicals in or around it is important, I like that there are a number of sponges in the packet, the size is preferable as others are difficult to hold, this one is a reasonable size and easy to hold, it also scrubs easily (something I was surprised about) this with water can do your dishes alone, so that is why I recommend it to everyone to purchase