- Grass Fed
- Non GMO
- No Additives or Preservatives
- Suitable for Vegetarian and Paleo diets
Ghee is a cooking oil (and butter replacement) perfect for frying, sautéing, baking (it doubles as a healthy spread) that promotes immune and digestive health. Used in Ayurveda for centuries to enhance the immune system, Ghee is thought to stimulate our digestive fire, aiding digestion and absorption of nutrients from our food.
- Rich in Omega 3 & 9 fatty acids and Vitamins A, D, E and K
- Rich in CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) an antioxidant with anti-cancer properties
- Helps maintain a Healthy Digestive Tract
- Helps promote a Healthy Immune System
- Natural anti-Inflammatory
Made from 100% unsalted butter from Australian and New Zealand Grass Fed Cows. Note, Sol Ghee also make a certified organic version if you want yours organic. Ghee can be used to replace regular cooking oil and butter. What's more, Ghee doesn't need to be refrigerated. It doesn't spoil easily and is shelf stable.
* Ghee is potentially dairy allergy free. Even though Ghee is made from butter, the milk solids and impurities have been removed so many people who are lactose or casein intolerant have no issue with ghee.
Size - 275g
Product Origin - Australia