The mini cube insulated lunch bag is so much more versatile and you'll see it leading a double life in your home. Approx the same volume as the original insulated lunch bag from Project Ten, this one is an upright cube shape which lends itself to so many different uses.
- Fits a 6 pack of stubbies for a picnic or BBQ
- Carry baby bottles upright for travelling
- Use for toiletries and travelling
- Tale to the beach
- Take to the supermarket for cold food storage in transit
Manufactured using polyprolene fabric and feature a sturdy, soft handle and a zip closure. Simply pop in a resuable ice pack, and you're good to go.
DIMENSIONS - 19cm x 19cm x 15cm
MADE FROM - woven polypropylene (exterior), bpa free waterproof lining, 100% cotton handles
WHAT FITS INSIDE THIS INSULATED LUNCH BAG?
We are yet to compile a comprehensive list with photos, but checking the measurements only, the following lunch boxes will fit in standing upright
- Ever Eco - 1 compartment, 2 compartment, 3 compartment and stackable bento
- Cheeki - Everyday & Double stacker (the Hungry max is too big)
- Lunchbots - Classic sizes (the 960ml Bento size is just a little too big for it)
- Green Essentials - Tuck A Stacker, Sustain A Stacker, Round Bento Triple Layer, Round Bento Double Layer Mini, Round Bento Double Layer 1400ml (Sustain A Bento is too larger)