Fixaderm is a versatile blend essential oils in a blend of of five active natural plant oils that when combined, have properties to provide relief to a wide range of skin conditions. The bottle contains 600 drops and is a budget friendly multi-tasker for any natural first aid kit.
- Use as a one-stop natural first aid for cuts, abrasions, insect bites and stings. Users report that Fixaderm can relieve pain, itching and discomfort, help prevent infection, and promote rapid healing.
- As a supportive treatment for acne, rashes, prickly heat, tinea, nail infections and other bacterial and fungal infections. Fixaderm can provide rapid relief and, if used according to instructions, may help clear up these problems within a relatively short time. Users report that with regular application Fixaderm helps to inhibit the return of infection.
- As a treatment for sunburn and minor burns. Fixaderm can provide immediate relief, reduce or eliminate blistering, discolouration and peeling, and promote more rapid healing in cases of sunburn and minor burns.
- For the reduction of scars and stretch-marks and for alleviating the aging effects of sun on skin. Reports by users suggest that regular use of Fixaderm can help reduce scarring after surgery, and that it can help to restore aging skin that has become dry and flaking after long exposure to harsh sunlight.
- For the treatment of Dermatitis. Fixaderm has been successfully used to clear up some types of dermatitis. Success has also been demonstrated in reducing the discomfort caused by eczema. Current reports indicate that Fixaderm can help control the discomfort caused by psoriasis during its active stages.
- As a moisturiser and skin rejuvenator. Many users report that Fixaderm acts as an effective moisturiser and that it improves the general condition of their skin.
How to use - Massage a few drops in to the affected area. WIth 600 drops per bottle, it goes a long way. While this can be massaged in to broken skin, it is not suitable for deep open wounds or extensive burns. Please seek immediate medical attention for both. Ensure the area is clean as Fixaderm needs to be absorbed in to the skin and the use of petroleum based products can block the pores and prevent this.
Size - 30ml