- Certified Organic
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Cane Sugar Free
An energising and revitalising superfood of the Incas. Jam packed with vitamins, minerals, enzymes and all the essential amino acids. Maca contains unique alkaloids, which help stimulate the master glands that in turn may help optimise and balance the entire endocrine system.
Traditionally, native medicine practitioners and herbalists have recommended maca for :
- Treating menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and depression, as an alternative to hormone replacement therapy [HRT]
- Stimulating and regulating the endocrine system
- Regulating and normalizing menstrual cycles
- Stimulating fertility in both men and women
- Supporting the immune system
- Increasing energy, stamina and endurance, reducing chronic fatigue
- Enhancing libido, treating impotence
- Revitalizing seniors, mentally and physically.
Maca is essentially an adaptogen and therefore adapts to your bodies metabolism and particular needs to achieve an overall sense of wellbeing and optimal functioning. Through balancing and optimizing the functioning of the hypothalamus and pituitary master glands it also balances and optimizes the functioning of the adrenal glands, the thyroid and the pancreas.
Due to this overall affect of maca on the hormonal system and high level of protein it also acts as an effective whole food mucsle building agent.
Maca also remineralizes the body, due to its high mineral content, making up for the lack of minerals in modern diets and conventionally grown fruit and vegetables.
** If you are receiving treatment for any hormonal issues or you are pregnant or breastfeeding, there are certain contraindications for Maca. Maca affects the hormonal system so we recommend you consult your naturopath or medical practitioner before taking.
Size - 500g
Product Origin - Peru