- Home >
- Kooshoo Organic Hair Ties 5 Pack - various colour combos
You qualified for a FREE GIFT. CLICK HERE to see what's available and add to your cart.
Thank you, your email has been sent.
UPLOAD YOUR OWN PHOTOS TO EARN ECO REWARD POINTS
Read 4 customer review(s)
- Reviewed by Fran K / (Posted on 28/10/2019)
- I love these hair ties. While they're a little wide for super fine hair, my eldest daughters hair is great with them. I have found them to last a lot longer than what I was buying from the supermarket.
- Reviewed by Anna / (Posted on 31/07/2019)
- I was really looking forward to these and I wanted to support what the company was doing but the hair ties just aren't very good. They're bulky, clumsy to tie with and the binding catches on hair. If tied at the head as a pony tail, it is irritating and hurts after a while. I truly regret this purchase.
- Reviewed by Brandie / (Posted on 23/01/2019)
- I have had these for only a month and the hairband that has been living on my wrist or in my hair has already failed. Some of the rubber has come away at the join and is all wavy. I'm really bummed I thought it would be the eco answer to my hairband needs. :(
Shop Naturally Note: Our warehouse manager has had hers on her wrist on in her hair for at least 2 months, it does have a little give at the join but still works great!
- Reviewed by Kate / (Posted on 27/12/2018)
- Such a good find on Shop Naturally - aside from the benefits of being ethical and plastic free, they stay in my daughter’s hair all day, washable and don’t tear her hair.
Write Your Own Review(please log in first)
Most Recent Blogs
- Why the planet loves Kooshoo plastic free hair ties
Hair Ties / Hair Elastics. Call them what you will, they're usually cheap, made from something synthetic and purchased and some are then lost / thrown away fairly early in to their life cycle. They can pull on hair, make...