- Home >
- Kiddi Kutter Kid Safe Kitchen Knife - Blue
You qualified for a FREE GIFT. CLICK HERE to see what's available and add to your cart.
Thank you, your email has been sent.
UPLOAD YOUR OWN PHOTOS TO EARN ECO REWARD POINTS
Read 3 customer review(s)
- Reviewed by Rosie / (Posted on 10/04/2018)
- My young kids (5 and 7) are loving being able to help cut veges and fruit themselves. The knife cuts (or saws) through quite well despite not having a sharp cutting edge.
- Reviewed by Clansi Rogers / (Posted on 10/04/2018)
- I love the concept, but these take a lot of effort for my kids to cut through something. The cuts aren't clean and have be be big pieces, which makes it hard for the slices to be used in anything but chunky stew or blended food. <EOL>Shop Naturally note: correct, the knife is a sawing action and does not give a clean cut. If it did, little ones would get a clean cut right through their fingers too. They are an introductory knife to include kids in the process of preparing food until they are ready for a more adult knife.
- Reviewed by Diana Nelson / (Posted on 10/04/2018)
- Works well and my son loves being able to cut his own fruit.