NEVER TO BE REPEATED AT THIS PRICE - FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA*
READ ALL INFO IN RED BELOW BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
To get your free shipping:-
- This set must be the ONLY THING ON YOUR ORDER
- Please choose PICK UP as your delivery method. We will ship it to you for free.
- In Stock and ready to ship now
* Shop Naturally will choose the most affordable shipping method for your order, either Australia Post or Fastway. Express shipping is unavailable on this item.
- Shatter Resistant Oven Safe Tempered Glass Container
- 100% Air & Liquid Tight BPA Free Lid with Easy Open & Close Snap Lock Lids
- Oven Safe up to 230°C (glass base only)
- Microwave*, Freezer & Top Rack Dishwasher Safe
- Stain & odour resistant
Glasslock glass food containers are the perfect choice to store food and cook food in the oven or microwave*, then pop left overs in the fridge or the freezer without the need to transfer it to a new container.
Glasslock comes in a variety of sizes & shapes. The different sizes in each shape (round, square & rectangular) are nestable in your cupboard when not in use to save on storage space, as are the round mixing bowls, great news for kitchenware junkies with limited cupboard space!
This Premium set features 9 containers with rimless edges and extra large clips for easy opening. The new Premium Rainbow set are the easiest in the range to open.
1 x 160ml Square Container - 81 x 81 x 52mm high
2 x 440ml Square Containers - 109 x 109 x 60mm high
2 x 395ml Rectangular Containers - 142 x 93 x 47mm high
1 x 1 litre Rectangular Container - 172 x 125 x 72mm high
2 x 1.1 litre Square Containers - 153 x 153 x 72mm high
1 x 1.8 litre Rectangular Container - 205 x 142 x 91mm high
Shape - Mixed, Tempered Glass Baking Dishes
Volume - See above
Dimensions - n/a
Made from - Shatter Resistant Oven Safe Tempered Glass (base), BPA Free tritan clear plasic & silicone seal (lid)
Tips for use & care
- Hand wash or use a mild cycle in the dishwasher using the top rack.
- Avoid abrasive scourers
- Not suitable for use on hotplates
- The silicone seal in the lid can and should be removed for washing to avoid water being trapped and mould growing.
- Avoid severe & sudden temperature changes. (ie: frozen meals should be defrosted before putting back in the oven)
- If using the lid in the microwave, ensure it is unlatched & loosely sitting on top. Open away from the body to avoid scalding
- When using in the freezer, only fill to a maximum of 80% as food & liquids expand when frozen.
- This product is covered under warranty for 1 year due to manufacturing defects. Call 1800 252 624 for further information.
*Note: For health reasons, we don't recommend the use of microwave ovens (refer to Health Home, Health Family for more information). However, if you do need to use one, we highly recommend it's done in a glass food container and not a plastic one and try to avoid cooking protein in a microwave oven.