Clean Skin Organics is made by the same creators as Vanessa Megan Skin Care. Their foaming antiseptic hand wash has been formulated using a base of aloe vera, colloidal silver and a potent blend of 7 essential oils that have shown to have anti-microbial properties.
- COLLOIDAL SILVER - A powerful antiseptic that has been used for thousands of years. According to a study published in The International Journal of Molecular Sciences in 2016, it contains potential antibacterial, antiviral and anti fungal properties.
- GREEN TEA EXTRACT - According to a study published in Molecules in 2017, contains a group of flavonoids called catechins, which appear to inhibit viral infections by blocking the enzymes that allow it to reproduce.
- OREGANO- Known for its antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties, Oregano contains several potentially healing compounds, such as: carvacrol, thymol and terpinene. A study released in The Brazilian Journal of Microbiology found that carvacrol is effective against infectious disease.
- ROSEMARY - Rosemary has numerous therapeutic applications due to it's numerous plant compounds, including Oleanolic acid, which has been effective against herpes viruses, HIV, influenza and hepatitis in animal and test-tube studies.
- CINNAMON LEAF, THYME AND CLOVE OIL - According to a study published in Agricultural Sciences in China, the powerful combination of Cinnamon, Thyme and Clove Oil creates a powerful natural antiseptic.
- TEA TREE OIL - Tea Tree Oil is widely available and accepted as an antiseptic. Tea tree oil contains a number of compounds, including terpinen-4-ol, that according to this study published in Clinical Microbiology Review, have been shown to kill a range of microbes.
- EUCALYPTUS OIL - Eucalyptus oil and its main component, 1,8-cineole, have been shown in this study published in Alternative Medicine Review to have antimicrobial effects.
SIZE - choose from 50ml or 150ml foaming pump