- Home >
- Agreena 3-in-1 Silicone Reusable Extra Large Baking Sheets - 2 pack
ABOUT THE BRAND
An Australian invention, first seen on Kickstarter, Agreena is the ultimate reusable for those who can't find an alternative to cling film. Agreena wraps also replace baking paper and aluminium foil and are a much longer wearing product than beeswax wraps.
UPLOAD YOUR OWN PHOTOS TO EARN ECO REWARD POINTS
Read 4 customer review(s)
- Reviewed by Melody / (Posted on 28/01/2019)
- Love the larger size. Love these agreena wraps, very versatile and I definitely don’t miss using glad wrap. Easy to use and work a treat on most containers. Haven’t taken the plunge to use it for baking paper yet but that’s next on my list of things to try.
Always get loads of interested comments/questions and friends have now purchased their own after seeing mine.
- Reviewed by Chris / (Posted on 21/12/2018)
- Great products, much better than some similar products I had tried in the past. I bought the original sizes a while ago and I use them all the time (especially the smaller one, which I use to wrap snacks in). But it was always a hassle trying to use them on larger baking trays, trying to overlap multiple sheets to cover the tray. This size is perfect for that.
- Reviewed by Angel / (Posted on 22/10/2018)
- Love love love this. Great for baking, for storage, for wrapping leftovers... Excellent size especially for baking. Everything that baking paper/foil/cling film can do, this does better. Don't even need to use oil when baking as veggies don't stick to it like they do to foil. Easy to use and clean. So happy.
- Reviewed by Kirsten / (Posted on 20/10/2018)
- When I first bought the original sizes of this product, at the time I thought, they should be bigger. I found the smallest size redundant. This size is great and much more useful particularly in the oven.
They are great multipurpose products that are easy to use, a little tricky to dry, but all sorted and now store rolled in a tea towel.
Shop Naturally Note: Great storage idea Kirsten!
Write Your Own Review(please log in first)
Most Recent Blogs
- The difference between parchment paper and wax paper in the kitchen
At a first glace, to most people, parchment paper and wax paper seem to be interchangeable. For some tasks, this is true. For others, wax paper can be ineffective or dangerous. Before you decide which one to pick up, we're...
- How to care for your beeswax wraps
Beeswax wraps are a natural and eco friendly option to help you rid your kitchen of single use plastic, and the combination of beeswax, tree resin and organic jojoba oil can help to keep certain fresh foods fresher for longer...