Generally once a quarter, doTERRA Australia have a special offer for their wholesale customers where you can get yourself a free bottle of oil or multiple bottles of essential oils worth around $100. The last few years December has been a free bottle of Frankincense, and this year, doTERRA have not disappointed with this much anticipated offer available again.
To receive the free bottle of Frankincense essential oil, priced at $114. 13 retail, you need to sign up for a doTERRA Wholesale Account which we can do for you, and you need to spend a minimum of 200PV on anything in their range. You can be a new customer or an existing customer, it doesn’t matter.
If you are an existing customer who already has a doTERRA account, just place an order via your LRP shopping cart.
What equates to 200PV?
Check out the latest doTERRA price list (HERE) and you will see each product has a retail price, a wholesale price (which is 25% off the retail) and a PV (or point value). It’s the PV we’re looking to add up to 200. Here are a few examples of what adds up to 200pv.
The doTERRA Home Essentials Collection Enrolment Kit - $330
This gets you the 10 most popular oils and blends in the range, along with a free doTERRA Petal diffuser and it’s valued at $450, so this month, $330 gets you over $560 worth of oils once you factor in free Frankincense.
The doTERRA Essentials Collection Enrolment Kit + another 87 PV in single product
The Essentials Collection is the same 10 oils and blends in the kit above, but they’re all in 5ml trial size bottles. You still get 80 drops per bottle, so it’s enough to last you for quite some time. The kit gives you 113PV, so our suggestion for a well rounded out kit to get you to 200PV is:-
- 15PV – a bottle of fractionated coconut oil
- 19PV – a spray bottle of TerraArmour, this is their outdoor blend to make your body unattractive to annoying pests when you’re outdoors in the evening. Find it in our natural mosquito repellent category along with a regular version in a glass dropper bottle (note: natural insect repellent is not registered or designed to kill insects, they are formulated to annoy the insects and keep them away from you
- 28PV – a roll on of the new Passion blend, which is a beautiful perfume. Find it and others in our natural perfume category
- 31.5PV – a bottle of Peace, which is a beautiful blend from the Emotional Aromatherapy Kit and perfect for diffusing
- 39PV - InTune - the focus blend. A very popular blend of oils designed to keen you on task and in a convenient roll on bottle
We are a doTERRA Australia official stockist. Contact us today to sign up or for further details.