Full Circle Eco Friendly Cleaning Tools
Full Circle are design innovators in the natural cleaning tools space who have sustainability and the preservation of resources at the top of their mind when they create their products. The materials used are chosen for their durability and to use the least amount of energy necessary to create each one. Here's a look at what they're using.
- Bonterra - a plastic alternative made from plant cellulose and starches
- Bamboo - grows fast with very little water
- Recycled Plastic - uses 1/3 of the energy to produce and is reusing something that would otherwise go to landfill
Replaceable heads mean a smaller eco footprint. Also compatible with the Laid Back 2.0 sponge heads.View Product
Regular Price: $16.95
Special Price $12.71
Extend the life of your Laid Back 2.0 handle by replacing worn heads.
- Have a constant supply of suds while doing the dishes with this brush that dispenses dishwashing liquid as you use...View Product
Regular Price: $21.95
Special Price $16.46
- Extend the life of your Suds Up with this replacement heads 2 pack
Clean and dust with these reusable cloths made from 100% natural plant based pulp rescued from agricultural...View Product
Regular Price: $14.50
Special Price $10.88
- This iron-shaped grout brush makes one of the most unpleasant household chores a breeze. The outer softer bristles...View Product
Regular Price: $17.50
Special Price $13.13
Made from recycled materials, this bottle brush cleans the inside and the outside at the same time!
Made from recycled plastic & cellulose, triclosan free dual sided oversized counter scrubbers 4 pack.
- Made from bamboo & recycled plastic, rescue all those yummy yet odd shaped potatoes and help stop food wastage.View Product
Regular Price: $12.50
Special Price $9.38
Natural & recycled bristles are tough enough to remove dirt, yet soft enough not to bruise. This brush is...View Product
Regular Price: $10.50
Special Price $7.88