Full Circle Eco Friendly Cleaning Tools
Full Circle are design innovators in the natural cleaning tools space who have sustainability and the preservation of resources at the top of their mind when they create their products. The materials used are chosen for their durability and to use the least amount of energy necessary to create each one. Here's a look at what they're using.
- Bonterra - a plastic alternative made from plant cellulose and starches
- Bamboo - grows fast with very little water
- Recycled Plastic - uses 1/3 of the energy to produce and is reusing something that would otherwise go to landfill
Replaceable heads mean a smaller eco footprint. Also compatible with the Laid Back 2.0 sponge heads.View Product
Regular Price: $16.95
Special Price $12.71
Extend the life of your Laid Back 2.0 handle by replacing worn heads.
- Have a constant supply of suds while doing the dishes with this brush that dispenses dishwashing liquid as you use...View Product
Regular Price: $21.95
Special Price $16.46
- Extend the life of your Suds Up with this replacement heads 2 pack
Made from recycled materials, this bottle brush cleans the inside and the outside at the same time!