This Thermos Intak 770ml stainless steel insulated water bottle keeps beverages cold for 12 hours. Ideally used for camping / hiking / outdoors use or just as comfortable sitting in the car all day in the middle of summer to ensure you still have cold drinking water at the end of the day.
- TherMax® double wall vacuum insulation for maximum temperature retention
- Unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Sturdy screw top lid with pour spout - lid attached to bottle so you can't lose it.
- Twist-off lid protects the spout from dirt & germs
- Sweat-proof design won't leave water rings
- Keeps contents cold for 12 hours
- Lid made from BPA free polypropylene
Size - 770ml
Base Diameter - 76mm
Colour - Silver
Materials - Food Grade Stainless Steel & BPA Free polypropylene lid
Everything Thermos does, not only in traditional thermos flasks but water bottles too, is high quality & this Intak Vacuum Insulated Hydration Bottle is no exception. I think the phrase I used when I first pulled these out of the box to test them was "wow, these are really sexy water bottles!".
They're tough & sturdy with a great lid that you can't lose (& I'm a personal huge fan of the pour lid on stainless steel bottles). The whole '12 hours of cold water' is a huge selling point for this water bottle. There's nothing worse than travelling in the car and grabbing your bottle at 4pm only to discover the water is so warm you could make a cup of tea with it.