The ultimate 26 piece set. Re-do your whole pantry with safe BPA free plastic containers and save big $$$ by buying in bulk
|1 x HPL838 - 9L with tray
||2 x HPL816 - 800ml rectangle
|1 x HPL836 - 5.5L with tray
||1 x HPL817 - 1L rectangle
|1 x HPL834 - 3.9L with tray
||1 x HPL819 - 2L tall
|1 x HPL806 - 350ml rectangle
||1 x HPL806C - 350ml rectangle with divider
|2 x HPL807 - 470ml rectangle
||1 x HPL817C - 1L rectangle with divider
|4 x HPL808 - 850ml rectangle
||1 x HPL842 - 1L long
|4 x HPL809 - 1.3L rectangle
||1 x HPL844 - 2L long
|2 x HPL815D - 1.1L rectangle
||2 x HPL931L 430ml cylinder
View all the single Lock & Lock products at www.foodstoragecontainers.com.au. Note: this parcel is 17 cubic kilos and there is a maximum of 25kg per order.
BPA free polypropylene
Tips for use
As you can see from the picture, a lot of these containers have the same base size, these are great for stacking in the pantry. Organise a kitchen cupboard with limited space with ease.
Why Lock & Lock BPA free plastic containers?
Lock & Lock produce what we think are the greatest plastic containers available. Why?
- Lock & Lock plastic containers are BPA free, so they're safe to use, and they're independantly tested.
- Lock & Lock plastic containers are truly air tight, the silicon seal and 4 locking clips are easy to use and keep out all air, which in turn helps keeps bacteria out.
- Lock & Lock plastic containers are truly water tight, nothing spills out of these things. With 4 secure clips, the lid isn't accidentally coming off in your picnic basket either.
- Lock & Lock plastic containers come in a variety of sizes and shapes, some with extra handy lids for pouring. They even make our favourite BPA free water bottles complete with handy wrist straps.
- Lock & Lock plastic containers are microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe.
- When you buy Lock & Lock box sets from us, they're also great value for money.
Not all plastic containers are created equal. If you want BPA free, truly air & water tight containers, there is only one choice - Lock & Lock.
Our consulting naturopath recommends the use of BPA free plastic containers & water bottles for all plastic food & water storage. She loves these products so much she has a box of these in her clinic to sell to her patients.
For us, this is another of those products we found difficult to buy and was a deciding factor in launching Shop Naturally. We LOVE these containers so much we have removed all the bpa plastic containers in our house and replaced them with Lock & Lock.
I also recall reading a news story after Hurricane Katrina where Lock & Lock containers were found in the ruins of homes where nothing was left to salvage. Through the destruction of the worst hurricane America has seen, the food inside remained fresh.
Please note: while the manufacturer says these containers are microwave safe, our consulting naturopath recommends that ALL microwave use be kept to an absolute minimum, and when you absolutely need to microwave, it is safest to use microwave safe glass containers like Pyrex.